Call for Applications
Applications open until 15 August 2023
In order for the volunteer service to begin next year, it is important to register and get started by the summer. We look forward to hearing from you!
The organisation and registration is done via the EU applicant portal PASS. The application for our organisation will be available soon. If you would like to apply already now, please write us an email and send us a letter of motivation and your CV (each no longer than one A4 page) to Simon Wolf (email@example.com) below by 15 August 2023 at the latest. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to send us an email!
Are you interested in cultural projects such as concerts, exhibitions and festivals and would like to gain new experience in the project area or even contribute your own knowledge? Do you want to gain new intercultural experiences and work together in a small team? Then you are just right to become part of our project team and support us in our work.
After a longer break due to the corona, we are happy to offer voluntary services in the field of culture again and are therefore looking for interested people for the European Solidarity Corps.
Who are we?
Kultur Aktiv is an association in Dresden’s Neustadt district. Since 2002, we have been developing and implementing a variety of projects related to art and culture. Our geographical focus is on Dresden and Eastern Europe. Take a look at our current projects to get an impression.
Voluntary service, what exactly is it?
The voluntary service takes place across borders for several months within the framework of the European Solidarity Corps. We as an association are the host organisation and look forward to welcoming you soon! You will work full time (30 – 38 hours per week) in the association. You will be covered by a supplementary insurance during your voluntary service. In addition, your basic costs such as travel to and from work, accommodation and meals will be covered. In addition, you will receive a small allowance for your personal expenses.
- age from 18 to 30 years
- current residence in an EU country (except Germany) or in partner countries. You can find the complete list here.
- willingness to be actively involved in the work of Kultur Aktiv, also at evening events and on weekends
- interest in Eastern Europe is a big advantage
- more information on the EU website
What can you expect during your voluntary service at Kultur Aktiv?
- practical work in the cultural sector
- relaxed working atmosphere in a pleasant team
- a wide range of contacts to cultural workers, both local and international
- opportunities to test your own creative potentials
- intercultural experience during an exciting stay abroad
- opportunities to improve your language skills
What can you do with us? Get an insight into the areas of: