- Nebelschütz – a village of the future
Much has already been reported about Nebelschütz. A village of the future, a community in a spirit of optimism, eager to experiment and full of ideas – but also with a long history. During our dialogue hike, hikers could experience the past, present and future live in the best spring weather.
- Dresdner Nachbarschaften – one of 12 funded projects
Starting at the end of the month, we will be on the road in several neighborhoods – more precisely: DRESDNER NACHBARSCHAFTEN. Conversations in the common gardens, encounter cafés, workshops, district tours and much more will connect the topics of biography and neighborhood.
- zusammen.HALT – Workshops “Citizen Journalism” and “Role Play” with students from Dresden and Pirna
In April and May 2022, young people will creatively and playfully address the following questions, among others: How is social cohesion created? Where does the boundary of the common begin, where is the freedom of the other restricted? How was this done in the GDR?
- Fleeing the war – Arrival in Dresden (Press report)
DRESDNER Kulturmagazin, 04/2022
- Emily’s BFD at Kultur Aktiv – Covid-19 edition
A look back at one and a half years of federal voluntary service… in poem form.
- Galerie nEUROPA – Fragments of War (virtual exhibition)
Photographs by Dmytro Kupriyan (Ukraine) – taken during his missions in 2015 and 2017 as a volunteer, as a photojournalist and as a soldier on the front line in the war against the separatists in eastern Ukraine.