Immediately after Russia’s attack on Ukraine, the networking website dresdenstandswithukraine.de was launched. The aim is to make the diverse offers of Ukrainian aid in Dresden visible to the wider society. In the course of time, the focus was increasingly directed towards events for people who had fled Ukraine. So far, 50 organisations and initiatives as well as more than 3.000 events have been published.
To support the content management of the site, we are looking for a volunteer editor.
What are your tasks?
- Researching existing services for refugees from Ukraine in Dresden
- Communicate with organisations and initiatives in Dresden that are involved in Ukraine aid
- Editing the website dresdenstandswithukraine.de
What should you bring with you?
- Enjoy working with computers
- Good German language skills, Ukrainian language skills also welcome
What can you discover at Kultur Aktiv?
- Insight into an association with 20 years of experience in cooperation with partners from Central and Eastern Europe
- Editing a WordPress-based website (you will receive a comprehensive introduction from us)
- Networking with other volunteers and the editorial team of the website
After the initial training in our office, you can work independently in terms of time and space. However, there is always the possibility to work with us during our office hours.
You can express your interest informally by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0351 8113755