Friday, September 10, GEH8 Pieschen
Gehestraße 8, 01127 Dresden
Admission only after prior registration (see below)
Saturday, September 11, Prohlis Center
Prohliser Allee 10, 01239 Dresden
|18:45||Annemaríe Reynis & Band|
Instructions Corona regulation
- The event is only possible if all visitors comply with the applicable official regulations & requirements.
- Masks are mandatory for all visitors at the event.
- The event at GEH8 in Pieschen is admission restricted. Admission is only possible after pre-registration, if the event takes place. See below.
- The entire event on both days and venues will take place subject to the official regulations & requirements in force during the event period regarding the pandemic situation in the Free State of Saxony as well as any further restrictions or prohibitions imposed by the state capital.
- Kultur Aktiv e.V. as organizer reserves the right to cancel the event, if necessary also on the day of the event.
Registration for the event in GEH8
Online registration is already closed. There are still remaining places on site.
Fête goes mobile!
The open-air on your doorstep
The Fête de la Musique has long been known and loved beyond the borders of France. The basic idea of the event is simple: Music – free and outside – the more diverse, the better, is the traditional motto worldwide on June 21. The Fête also has its place in Dresden: Since 2016, Kultur Aktiv e.V. has organized the open-air “Fête de la Musique meets Europe” on Dresden’s Neumarkt together with the state capital Dresden and the Institut français Dresden.
This year, where everything is different, a special edition of the music festival “Fête macht mobil! – The open air on your doorstep” will take place in Dresden’s neighborhoods: Even more decentralized, even more mobile, with local and international acts, for young and old – in the spirit of the Fête de la Musique. Newly conceived for Dresden’s citizens and visitors, the two-day festival will take place on Friday, September 10, on the grounds of GEH8 Kunstraum und Ateliers e.V. (Gehestraße 8, 01127 Dresden) and on Saturday, September 11 on the forecourt of the Prohliszentrum (Prohliser Allee 10, 01239 Dresden) and will bring local acts and a musical surprise from Dresden’s partnership Strasbourg directly to the doorstep of Dresden’s citizens.
Admission to all concerts is free of charge.
Among them: loop artist Konrad Küchenmeister, the acoustic rock band Solche, rapper Kollege Hartmann, singer and songwriter Annemaríe Reynis & Band as well as a French surprise act from Dresden’s twin city Strasbourg and much more. Magician Zafetti will provide magical moments.
The project “Fête goes mobil! – The open air on your doorstep” is sponsored by the Office for Culture and Monument Protection of the state capital Dresden. For several years, the state capital has also organized a band exchange with the French twin city of Strasbourg as part of the Fête de la Musique. At this year’s edition, Dresdeners can also look forward to an act from Strasbourg.
OrOrganized by Kultur Aktiv e.V. in cooperation with Institut français Dresden. Thanks to all partners and sponsors: City of Dresden, Eurometropole Strasbourg, GEH8 Kunstraum und Ateliers e.V., Prohliszentrum Dresden, Quartiersmanagement Prohlis, Zu Hause in Prohlis e.V.